X-Pot Kettle 1.3 Litre
Collapsible two-person kettle that doubles as a compact cook pot for fast and light adventures.
A tiny addition to your kit, our X-Pot™ Kettle collapses to 35mm and is all you need for two freeze-dried meals in one boil. Its 1L safe boiling capacity is perfect for a cup of tea, sustaining mug of oatmeal or a quick soup on the trail. Two X-Mugs™ and the X-Brew™ Coffee Dripper (sold separately) nests neatly inside so your morning brew kit can stow to a small disc smaller than a Frisbee. The X-Pot™ Kettle is made from a hard-anodised aluminium base with collapsible silicone side walls, and glass reinforced Nylon 66 handles. The wide rim and stable handles allow the X-Pot™ Kettle to be used as a 1.3L pot with easy stirring.
- BPA-free, food-grade heat resistant silicone
- Wide, hard-anodised aluminium base absorbs maximum heat from the stove while protecting the silicone side walls
- 1L safe boiling capacity
- Two glass-reinforced Nylon 6-6 handles support the upper rim and improve control when pouring
- Measurements imprinted on the inside
- Durable translucent lid shortens boil time and allows finer temperature control
- A silicone strap secures the lid and handles during transport
- Collapses to 35mm
- Two X-Mugs™ or X-Cups™ fit inside the X-Pot™ Kettle while the kettle itself fits inside the X-Pot™ 1.4L and X-Pot™ 2.8L as a compact cook system
Packed Weight 215 g