- Restorative sleep thanks to a newly developed sleeping bag shape
- Intuitive climate regulation with a central 2-way zipper
- Comfortable, soft material in the hood reduces noise and increases comfort
- Including deep sleep mask and earplugs to reduce light and noises
- PFC-free DWR treatment
- Lining made from 100% recycled polyester
- 700 cuin fill power with ethically procured and certified RDS down
- Tested according to standard EN ISO 23537-1:2016
- Easy-to-use magnetic closure on the insulation collar
- Improved YKK zipper prevents jamming of material
- Insulated covering along the zipper to protect from cold bridges and enhance climate comfort
- Insulation chamber around the hood opening to protect from cold and wind
- Drawstring for easy adjustment of the hood and insulation collar
- Better insulation thanks to an insulation collar
- Revised anatomical foot box for greater comfort without extra weight
- Zipper garage reduces cold areas at the end of the zipper
- Internal pocket to store valuables
- Lightweight and extremely compressible
- Supplied with a storage bag
- Supplied with a packing bag
- Colour: Petrol
Recently took this on a hunt to South Island NZ.. the Wet I meant West Coast. We got hammered by rain, my sleeping bag in this dry compression bag did not. Perfect and essential.
I bought this to replace a trusty old jacket. First used it on a windy, rainy and extremely cold 3 day kayaking trip---proved its weight in gold! Kept me dry in shocking conditions and proved extremely comfortable in seriously adverse conditions. Thoroughly pleased with it.
I have just completed the Overland track and wore these booties every night and after walking into Cynthia Bay. They were warm and great in the huts and the shuffles to the toilet blocks. Withstood the chicken wire covered duckboards. Pleased I bought them
Perfect for camping. Great to have a real coffee in the bush!
These are such excellent pants. It’s pretty rare (at least for me) to find hiking pants that just fit, and so I was pleasantly surprised when I put these on and…that was it. No tugging or adjusting or regrets about last night’s dessert. The waist hits my actual waist (and it’s elastic), my thighs aren’t constricted, the pockets are in the right place and are the right depth. I can SQUAT in these without having to hitch them up, so there will be no problem with days and days of stairs (looking at you Frenchman’s cap…) I took them for a first spin on a drizzly, muggy Sydney day and they were great. Loose and breathable enough that I didn’t want to rip them off my body, but enough protection to stop the leeches. I’m about 5 4” and I’ll need to take a bit off the hem, but apart from that, I love them as-is. Would highly recommend.